Our Fast Start Finance is available on this car, with 10% deposit and from less than $149.00 per week *
- FACTORY DEALERSHIP BACKED...Why settle for anything less?
- ALL VEHICLES ARE FULLY WORKSHOP CHECKED... We present our Vehicle’s to the highest quality!
- WE SELL AND DELIVER NATIONWIDE... Auckland, Waikato, BOP... Anywhere & Sometimes for free!
Additional Features :
Transmission Details: 6 Speed Manual
2013 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD Doublecab, Duratorq 3.2 Turbo Diesel Common Rail Diesel Injection (TDCi) developing 147kW and 470Nm, 6 speed Manual, 6 airbags including full curtain, Dynamic Stability Control with Roll over mitigation, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, ABS brakes, Hill decent control, Hill launch assist, Trailer sway mitigation, Reversing sensors, 17 inch alloys , Auto headlamps, Rain sensing wipers, Tubular side steps, Bluetooth phone integration with Voice control, Dual zone climate control, Cruise control, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Single CD with 3.5mm aux, USB and iPOD integration, Tow Bar.
WE HAVE VEHICLES LEAVING THE DEALERSHIP DAILY TO BE DELIVERED ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY TO THEIR NEW OWNERS... Buy with confidence when you deal with New Zealand’s largest independently owned FORD Dealer!
(Feel free to call & chat to our friendly experienced team or our sales manager Matt Barr (ex Hoffman autos) to discuss your next vehicle requirements)
WE ARE INTERNET SALES/ FINANCE SPECIALISTS - WE SELL, BUY, TRADE AND DELIVER NATIONWIDE
* Weekly payments are based on a total purchase price of $31,875.00, 10% Deposit, weekly payments of $154.00 per week (260 weeks) This weekly figure listed includes a booking fee of $499.00, a PPSR fee $13.00 and $1.00 p/w maintenance fee. The interest rate is 12.95%, fixed for the term of the loan. Total repayments $ $ $39,871.00. Lending subject to normal lending criteria. Full disclosure documents are available (free of charge) on request.
Fuel Economy Information
- 8.40 LITRES PER 100KM
- Cost per year based on price per litre of diesel $1.45 (plus Road User Charges) and an average distance of 14000 km